segunda-feira, 14 de dezembro de 2009

Your Raft

I saw you crossing all the streets alone,
looking for something good,
maybe just a dream
or an healthy thought,
cause at home
we can fell an entire black hole
Taking out every reason
that’s make part of you
And now, I felt like all my choices aren’t enough,
For you.
But i just want the truth,
Inside your smile
Cause i only can see boring fear.

So if you go away whispering
“There’s nothing here for you”
Oh…
I really don’t care
and I’ll sit at the roof
watching you rising up
Before the sunset.

And now, I felt like all my choices aren’t enough,
For you.
But i just want the truth,
Inside your smile
Cause i only can see boring fear.

With all my heart
I’ll fall with this raft
into an ocean of uncertainty
breaking all the promises
I’ve made for me.
Cause i want to be with you

And now, I felt like all my choices aren’t enough,
For you.
But i just want the truth,
Inside your smile
Cause i only can see boring fear.

Step by step
I want to be in this place forever,
Trusting what I know about you,
not what you’ve done in the past,
And above every feeling
I just want to hold your hand.


Luís Pais

1 comentário:

Anónimo disse...

como assim?!